全世界把商業藝術化、藝術商業化做得淋漓盡緻，如果只能選一人，中選的一定是安迪沃荷（Andy Warhol）。趁著他的循迴展熱，過年期間來一點輕鬆的主題，本期「企業英語教室」我們就帶著”business mind”，欣賞這個把膚淺發揮到最深沈的普普教父。你讀他的quotes：
” Everyone will be famous for 15 minutes. “每個人都能當上15分鐘的名人
“Life is like down was kidnapped and then sold into slavery. “人生下來就像被綁架，然後被賣去當奴隸。”
1. Being good in business is the most fascinating kind of art. Making money is art and working is art and good business is the best art.
2. Don't pay any attention to what they write about you. Just measure it in inches. 別在意別人怎麼寫你。注意版面大小就好。
3. Everyone will be famous for 15 minutes.
4. Making money is art and working is art and good business is the best art.
5. People sometimes say that the way things happen in the movies is unreal, but actually it's the way things happen to you in life that's unreal. The movies make emotions look so strong and real, whereas when things really do happen to you, it's like watching television -- you don't feel anything.
6. Sex is more exciting on the screen and between the pages than between the sheets.
7. Employees make the best dates. You don't have to pick them up and they're always tax-deductible.
8. I'd asked around 10 or 15 people for suggestions. Finally one lady friend asked the right question, 'Well, what do you love most?' That's how I started painting money.
9. Dying is the most embarrassing thing that can ever happen to you, because someone's got to take care of all your details.
10. I am a deeply superficial person. 我是一個深度膚淺的人。
11. I had a lot of dates but I decided to stay home and dye my eyebrows.
12. I have Social Disease. I have to go out every night. If I stay home one night I start spreading rumors to my dogs.
13. I've decided something: Commercial things really do stink. As soon as it becomes commercial for a mass market it really stinks.
14. If you want to know all about Andy Warhol, just look at the surface of my paintings and films and me, and there I am. There's nothing behind it.
15. What's great about this country is that America started the tradition where the richest consumers buy essentially the same things as the poorest.